Vogue 73 Questions Answered by Laura’s Life
If you’ve never heard of Vogue’s 73 questions, it is a series by Vogue whereby they ask celebrities 73 quick fire questions. There are lots of these videos online which you can watch here.
Thanks to BlackPistachio for the nomination to complete a parody of Vogue 73 Questions. Apologies for taking so long to write this post but here it is. I hope you enjoy it.
- What’s your usual Starbucks order?
To be honest, I visit Costa Coffee more than I do Starbucks and usually order a latte, hot chocolate or green tea.
- What does your workstation look like?
My desk at work is always very neat, tidy and clean. I don’t like mess or clutter and I’m generally like that in all aspects of my life.
- Favourite food?
My favourite food has to be pizza closely followed by chocolate. My favourite pizza topping is goats cheese and red onion.
- Favourite author?
I don’t really have a favourite. I like Steven King novels but also motivational speakers/authors such as Tony Robbins.
- What do you think of open relationships?
Not my cup of tea but each to their own. I’ve been in a happy relationship for 16 years.
- What is your favourite video game?
I don’t really play video games but on the odd occasion I do, it is usually Crash Bandicoot!
- Guilty pleasure treat?
I don’t feel guilty about treats. If I had to pick I would say I’d probably feel pretty guilty after a huge slice of double chocolate fudge cake with lots of cream only because I’m trying to be good until my holiday.
- Favourite movie?
I like lots of different movies but a few of my notable favourites are The Goonies, Dirty Dancing, Ghost, Home Alone and Shawshank Redemption.
- Favourite book?
I really enjoyed Tony Robbins, Awaken The Giant Within. He is such a good motivational speaker.
- Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram. I have more Twitter followers than I do on Instagram but I get engagement from both. If I had to pick I would say I enjoy Instagram more because it’s visual.
- Desktop or laptop?
I prefer a laptop although I don’t have one at the minute.
- Best advice you’ve ever received?
To be a bit more selfish. As someone who suffered anxiety for many years I always struggled to say no and would always take too much on.
- What project are you working on right now?
My blog and trying to make it more SEO friendly. Also, trying to make my Instagram a little more professional looking.
- Favourite colour?
I like pink and nude colours generally as you can probably tell from the theme of my blog.
- Did you get good grades in school?
Yes, 8 Standard Grades, 2 Highers and a couple of Intermediates. My best subject was English. I got a Higher A for that.
- Dream job?
An entrepreneur with my own business and/or a full time blogger. Maybe one day. I really want to be my own boss.
- Play any sports?
No but I like watching athletics or marathon running.
- Do you have a degree?
Yes, BA Business and International Travel Management
- What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Blogging and social media hints and tips but I also have an interest in mental health.
- What do you like to collect?
Handbags and perfume. I have lots of both.
- Describe yourself in three words?
Caring, loyal and funny.
- If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
LJ – it was and still is my nickname.
- Who was the last person you DMed?
My Instagram friend.
- What’s on top of your wish list right now?
I would like to buy a camera for taking good quality photos for my blog and social media.
- Sorting house?
- How many tattoos do you have?
Two but planning another one soon.
- What are you most grateful for this year?
Being in a better place with regards to my mental health.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I attended an anxiety event, without having anxiety myself. This was a big achievement.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Sitting in the sun on my lunch break.
- What’s the best thing ever?
- Favourite season?
Summer all day long. I am a sun worshipper.
- Favourite holiday?
Christmas. I love the cold nights and being all snuggly and warm in the house watching my favourite movies.
- What fictional character do you relate to most?
Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. She is feisty, smart and knows her own mind.
- Do you like surprises?
I love surprises.
- What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
New wedding rings after I lost my original ones (or a poltergeist moved them)
- Which surprise made you cry?
None. I usually laugh more than cry!
- What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
A trip to New York!
- Do you like muffins?
Silly questions, of course I do.
- Do you cook often?
Not as often as I should.
- What’s your favourite dessert?
I have a thing for lemon cheesecake.
- Is there a dessert you don’t like?
No, I’d pretty much eat any dessert.
- Cake or pie?
- What’s your least favourite food?
Salmon and prawns.
- What’s your favourite condiment?
Sweet chilli sauce or mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Left over Domino’s pizza.
- If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
How to get rid of anxiety for good and live your best life.
- Best animated film?
Avatar or Toy Story.
- What has a guy done or said to impress you?
My husband spending weeks trying to get my phone number!
- Best thing to do on a first date?
A casual dinner and drinks.
- Worst thing to do on a first date?
Meet the parents ha ha.
- What’s the best pick-up line?
I’m not a photographer but I can picture me and you together.
- Best comic book character?
- Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Lip balm, money and my mobile phone.
- Favourite drink?
Pink gin and lemonade.
- If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
Rosalind Franklin – she made a significant contribution to the understanding of DNA.
- Kittens or puppies?
- Favourite sushi roll?
I hate sushi, yuk.
- What lipstick do you use?
MAC or Bourjois.
- What foundation do you use?
Rimmel Lasting Finish.
- Blow dry or air dry?
- Who is your fashion icon?
Blake Lively (Reynolds). She is beautiful and I love her style.
- Favourite Disney Character?
- What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, social media and TV probably.
- Movie you laughed the hardest through?
- Movie that made you cry?
A Star Is Born.
- If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
- If your life was a song what would the title be?
Something anxiety related probably. Selena Gomez – Anxiety sums it up.
- What’s your favourite animal?
- Favourite illustrator?
Laura Jane Illustrations whom I found via Instagram.
- Person you’d like to have coffee with?
Russell Brand. Controversial, I know but I think he is interesting and I love listening to his podcasts.
- What country would you like to visit?
- Best way to decompress?
A warm bath, bath bomb, face mask and a book.
Do we have anything in common? Let me know in the comments below.
If you enjoyed the read, you might like to check this post out. You might just find some other bloggers to follow:-