The Versatile Blogger Award is an award which is given to bloggers by other bloggers in recognition of all the hard work that goes into their blog and content. I am a new blogger (I’ve only been blogging for about 1 month) so I am pretty delighted to have been nominated for this award by two bloggers. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.
As part of the nomination, I have to publish 7 facts about myself and nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. So here are my 7 facts:-
- I love all things true crime, serial killers, forensics and the paranormal. I think I have watched every related series and documentary on Netflix.
- I am a product tester/reviewer and have been fortunate to test lots of different products including, a vacuum, blender, iron, epilator, various perfumes, cosmetics, skincare, food and drink.
- I proposed to my husband at New year in 2003 after 9 months of dating. He said yes! We have been together 16 years and happily married for 10.
- I love tattoos and piercings. I have 2 tattoos, 1 on my left wrist and the other on my right forearm. I have a belly button piercing and used to have my eyebrow pierced.
- I had the fab opportunity to perform in the closing ceremony of the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games. I learned a routine and got to dance with the athletes.
- I love to travel and my favourite place is the USA. I have been to New York 3 times and Florida 5 times. My next trip is a city break to Berlin, Germany and a holiday to Cancun, Mexico later in the year. I would love to visit the Maldives.
- I have a love for handbags and trainers. I have quite a few nice handbags and about 20+ pairs of trainers. My favourite handbags include a black leather shoulder bag by Vivienne Westwood and a cream, leather bag by Moschino.
I have read so many different blogs so it has been hard to choose just 15 to nominate. After much deliberation, here are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:-
Jo at Caledonian Kitty @CaledonianTweet
Miss Jo @MissJoBlogger
That Skint Gal @thatskintgal
Shona Marie @Bell_chic94
Andrea Wade @itsOkaytoTalk
Live The Frugal Life @FrugalLife7
Lei Esther @eskinita23
Tea and Cake for the Soul @teaandcakesoul
Pat Horn @PatHorn65
I have chosen these accounts for many different reasons but mainly because I enjoy the content, interaction and support from these bloggers. Please check them out and give them a follow.